Window Repairs Mornington
And The Surrounding Suburbs
Are your windows inoperable due to being painted or glued shut???
Our window servicing and repairs are carried out to manufacturer specifications.
We repair wooden, aluminium and sash windows. This includes wind out windows and
Some of the repairs & restorations undertaken by Doorwerx
- Fitting of Sash Ropes
- Window frame replacements
- Double hung sash window repairs
- Replace your sash weights
- Recalibrating your weights so that your window does not creep or drop down (this may require new weights to be fitted)
- Fitting of new Sash Pulleys. Staff Beads
- Supply and fit Springs / Spiral Balances to your Timber and aluminium windows (various types Available)
- Reset and adjust your Awning or Casement Windows (may require planning).
- Supply and install the correct Chain Window Winders to your timber or aluminium windows (standard and Locking Coastal available). Various colours and brands available to suit your colour scheme
- We supply and fit window locks and bolts
Note: It is natural for springs and spiral balances to loose tension.
If your window becomes hard to operate or drops contact our service department for a prompt remedy.
Doorwerx can save you thousands of dollars by not having to replace your doors and windows.
We service the Mornington Peninsula including Dromana, Hastings, Mount Eliza, Mount Martha, Rosebud, Capel Sound, Rye, Somerville, Tyabb, Portsea, Baxter and the surrounding suburbs.
The below photos are examples of our work completed and the stages we go through to fix them.